POLIUPLAN PRIMER is a two-component water-based epoxy paint.
POLIUPLAN PRIMER is a two-component water-based epoxy paint, with more than twenty years of successful use.
It is used as a primer for POLIUPLAN and for all polyurethane-based products.
POLIUPLAN PRIMER is the ideal primer (or first layer) in all applications with problems of negative pressure and rising damp.
It is simple and safe to apply (zero VOC) and has numerous applications beyond its use as a primer.
- Primer for any system: Epoxies, Polyurethanes etc.;
- Cement coating in food processing plants, exhibition halls, schools, hospitals, nuclear plants, breweries, etc.;
- (In the pigmented version)
- As an adhesive between new and old concrete layer;
- Protective layer in case of rising damp (Water tanks).