CODE: 3001 R
The INJECT ACRYL ELASTIC R system is a non-toxic aqueous solution of multifunctional methacrylates.
The compound gels in a few seconds to a few minutes when an activator or initiator is added just before use.
The final product is a soft and tacky cros-slinked gel.
In wet or dry conditions, the volume of the gel increases or
decreases in a reversible manner assuring perfect waterproofing.
The INJECT ACRYL ELASTIC R is used for sealing and consolidation works in presence of
The substance is injected through packers or injection hoses.
The low viscosity of the product assures high fluidity.
It’s a hydrophilic system with a controlled set time used
in the following applications:
- Treatment of water infiltration and ground water ingress;
- Treatment of soils;
- Treatment of voids and cavities, in the form of sand grouts;
- Injection of water bearing cracks in concrete or masonry walls;
- Injection of (re-) injectable injection hoses;
- Injection of compartments in (PVC) liners;