Product based on silicates in hydroalcoholic solution for the consolidation and protection of concrete.
FLUID GLASS is a highly concentrated non-film impregnating product based on mineral silicates in hydroalcoholic solution.
It is therefore a reactive solution capable of forming, through
chemical reaction with the calcium salts and hydrates present in the
wall substrates, binding and stabilizing compounds;
specific for consolidating treatments in green building interventions and in the restoration of period and monumental buildings.
- Consolidating agent for cement-based mortars and plasters;
- Consolidating agent for concrete and reinforced concrete structures;
- Consolidating agent/hardener, dustproofing, for concrete floors;
- Curing aid, hardener for concrete surfaces;
- Consolidating agent/regenerator for raw bricks;